Ten Reasons an OceanReef Integrated Dive Mask is better than a traditional mask and snorkel
Traditional scuba mask and snorkel sets are great and easy to use...
but there might be a better way.
OceanReef is the maker of the world's only true Integrated Dive Mask.
These masks are so cool, here are 10 reasons you should consider buying one
-and one reason that maybe you shouldn't
- They look cool. Let's face it, this is why we all learn to dive
- They have tons of accessories, from camera mounts and quick disconnect hoses to light bars and communication units, these masks offer some of the coolest add ons in the industry
- No Flooding - or at least they are very hard to flood
- No Fogging - None, not even a little bit
- No Jaw Fatigue
- Easy to purge - see no flooding
- Wide Field Of Vision - Low volume and a wide face plate allow a better field of vision than most scuba masks
- Allows Verbal Communication with other divers, and back to the boat if you have the com units
- Natural Breathing, through the nose!
- Cost Efficient - when compared to mask, snorkel and second stage
Be careful though, the IDM requires special training. That means more time in a dive shop, hanging out with divers, taking classes. This could lead to more fun and adventure than you can handle! Learn more about this and other specialty classes here!