As we prepare to re-open (HOPEFULLY MAY 1)
COVID-19 has changed the way that the world will operate going forward. This pandemic has taught us all a lot about personal protection from pathogens, viral and bacterial. We intend to take those lessons seriously in the times ahead.
Our patrons and employees are literally family to Red Alert Diving. We have had relationships with many of you for almost two decades. There are many things that we intend to do well into the future to help protect our staff and our customers.
First, we would like to encourage our customers to:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice social distancing
- Feel free to wear your mask into the business
- Wash your hands and don't touch your face
In return, we will:
- Have hand sanitizer available inside the door and at our register
- Practice social distancing with you
- Provide masks for our employees
- Wash our hands
- Sanitize the store displays with disinfectant between customers
- provide a rinse station poolside for rinsing equipment prior to use
If you are still nervous about coming in during regular open hours, call 850-238-8760 or message us to schedule a private equipment consultations.