PFI offers recreational courses to fit any and all Freediving abilities, goals or needs. Whether you have little to no water experience, or decades of it, by taking any of the PFI courses offered we guarantee you will take away learning how to be a combination of the following three things: #1 – Be Safer in the water, expand your capacity by #2 – Freediving Deeper, #3 – Freedive Longer.
Learn to freedive down to a maximum depth of 20m/66 feet!
This program teaches fundamental Freediving techniques for comfortable enjoyment in the aquatic world to depths of 20m / 66ft. You will also practice Static Apnea to help develop your breath-holding abilities and in-water comfort.
Your PFI Freediver course will cover fundamental topics such as:
- Essential Safety procedures for Breath-Holding at Freediver Level
- Proper Breathing Techniques for Freediving and Snorkeling
- Confined-Water skill development i.e. Static Apnea
- Open-Water skill development i.e. technique for Deep Diving!
- Equalization for Deep Diving
- Equipment for Freediving and Snorkeling
- The fundamental Physics & Physiology of Freediving—what happens to your body at depths!