Atomic Aquatics T3 Regulator The evolution of elite engineering.
The T3 forges a new Titanium standard as the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price. The T3 is our signature regulator, providing you unprecedented reliability and performance. Amazing light weight and dependable materials makes it the perfect choice for travel. You’ll dive confidently in exotic locations, where service is hard to find.
- 3-Year / 300-Dive Service Interval Non-contingent Lifetime Warranty – Dive more and wait longer between recommended servicing. The Lifetime Warranty is not contingent on service.
- LIGHTER component parts – The first-stage yoke is designed using minimal material. All second-stage component parts have been optimized to make the T3 the lightest regulator in the world.
- First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid titanium billet.
- Patented all-titanium “comfort” swivel with Black PVD coating.
- High-flow second stage case and lever design significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to “beyond the limits.”
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring, lightweight adjustment knob, and AFC cover.
- Factory sealed first stage prevents outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Atomic Aquatics’ exclusive “Jet Seat” first stage high flow piston
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
- Patented Atomic Aquatics “Seat Saving Orifice”
- Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- The Best Regulators Ever Designed
How materials and passion come together for perfect dives
At Atomic we sometimes feel like a symphony conductor – bringing together exotic materials, groundbreaking design, and superior manufacturing in perfect harmony. The result is our signature line of regulators that are widely considered the finest ever designed by independent reviewers and passionate divers across the globe. So how do we do it? There are no real secrets here…we are an open book and want you to see for yourself why Atomic regulators are the finest ever to submerge. No other company has the courage or determination to put all these elements together as we have. Take a look…
“Compromise” Is A Word We Don’t Know
Titanium is uncompromising…and nobody uses it like Atomic
There is simply no better material for the ocean environment than Titanium. A Titanium regulator part could actually survive beneath the sea for centuries without a trace of corrosion. Atomic heavily invested in the people, machinery and time needed to develop new fabrication techniques at our own USA R&D facilities. If you see other companies claiming “Titanium” regulators, closely investigate. They do not employ these materials as thoroughly or effectively as Atomic Aquatics. You will see on the following pages exactly which parts in every Atomic regulator are machined from Titanium and why they excel.
Atomic wins the regulator trifecta:
natural performance – low maintenance – stunning appearance
The ultimate test of any regulator is how it breathes. Atomic Aquatics designed “natural breathing” into every regulator model, regardless of materials or price. Just because we design a regulator using different materials to achieve a lower price-point, does not mean we compromise on performance. Every review or independent test an Atomic regulator has been involved in has concluded with a top ranking. Superior performance is inherent in every Atomic model at any dive depth or breathing rate. Our use of corrosion-resistant materials also results in much lower maintenance requirements for divers. We stand behind this claim with our 2-Year/300 Dive Warranty. Finally, beautiful appearance is an Atomic imperative. Every time you pull your Atomic reg from its bag, you will be proud of its technologically-superb appearance…and other divers may take an envious glance. Our plating processes and machine-turned finishes produce an immediately recognizable distinction.