PADI Divemaster eLearning is a convenient way for future dive professionals to complete the independent study portion of their Divemaster (DM) course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
The best experience is to study online, however, if divemaster candidates find themselves without internet for periods (such as when commuting or traveling) or have inconsistent, poor internet services, they can download content to study offline via the PADI Training app.
The PADI Training app is available for Apple® iOS devices and Android™ devices. It’s best if devices are no more than three generations old. Content can be downloaded in sections for download convenience with a total file size of approximately 2.81 GB.
The Crewpak contains the core course curriculum and required assessments along with references and resources to help candidates prepare for the practical application portion of their courses, including:
– Divemaster eLearning – Content from the DM Manual with the DM
– Video, Knowledge Reviews, final exam, and eRecord.
– Digital Instructor Manual Online Access Card
– eRDPML Online Access Card with Instructions for Use
– ReActivate eLearning
– The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
– Divemaster Application (10144 – pdf)
– Divemaster Slates (60207 – pdf)
– Discover Scuba Diving Cue Card (60130 – pdf)
– To complete the crewpak, these items are also shipped:
– Discover Scuba Diving Cue Card
– Divemaster Slates (4)
– Pro Logbook