If you want a tough recreational buoyancy system, and also want it to adapt and change to meet your different diving needs, the Ranger is a system you won’t outgrow. It’s been at the “top of the charts” for many years.
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high quality heavy duty construction, weight integration and rear flotation. Its introduction created a new category of buoyancy systems and made it the most imitated BC in history. But its incredible versatility is what keeps knowledgeable divers recommending it year after year. Our modular construction allows the Ranger to transition between tropical travel diving, rugged cold water diving in wet or dry suits, single or twin cylinders, and even technical diving (with optional bladder assemblies having up to dual 85 lb lift redundant bladder assemblies and easily mounted backplates).
Constructed of heavily reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, and custom gear attachment components.
- 44lb lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 30lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS modular sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11″ grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Two zippered utility pockets at sides
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 4 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability
- Dry Weight: 8.4 lbs